
So I've been neglecting my blog, but for a good reason. I've spent every spare moment either 1) working 2) watching the Olympics or 3) practicing for my upcoming concert. Anyone in the area, come hear the Oratorio Society of Virginia sing the Brahms Requiem!
Is salvation important? Well, if you want to be saved by me, you better sing that C-sharp.
You're going to be fine. I have faith in you. And I've always found that yelling loudly at sopranos helps.
That was beautiful people. All sixteen entrances.
No words! Pretend you're on American Idol.
Read my mind, people!
You're hitting it so hard you sound like Mimi coughing herself to death at the end of La Boheme.
We not only have staggered breathing, we have staggered diction!
Tenors – I know your notes are right because you're singing them a beat and a half after everyone else.
It's absolutely marvellous. Shocking. Surprising. But marvellous.
That was worth the drive, girls.
Don't you ever tell anyone that I used the word scrumptious.
That is the confidence of a choir. Write that down!
No comments:
Post a Comment